RULES & REGULATIONS TO BE OBSERVED BY PARENTS & STUDENTS
- 1. Kindly check the haircut, uniform and punctuality of your ward in the morning.
- 2. Please see that your ward carries text/exercise books according to the Time Table for that day. No extra books are allowed.
- 3. Kindly see his/ her Report Card and teachers’ remarks in his/her class work/ homework exercise books and school almanac.
- 4. Encourage your ward to take a balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports.
- 5. Children should not bring crackers, colour, transistors, cameras, video cameras, calculators, mobile phone, CD’s etc. to the school. Bursting of crackers and playing with colours is liable to lead to expulsion of a student from the school.
- 6. No student will be allowed to go home without the written permission of the Principal / Supervisor.
- 7. Your ward should be instructed to be careful about his/her possessions. There should be a name tag on blazers and sweaters. Expensive articles should not be brought to school. Students are also not allowed to wear jewellery to school. In case of violation of this rule, the articles will be confiscated. The school bears no responsibility for articles lost in the school. In case of a loss, a letter giving details of the lost item may be sent to the Class Teacher.
- 8. If your ward is absent from school, he must make up for all the work she/he has missed.
- 9. If your ward is to leave the school campus during school hours, he/she must bring a written application from the parent(s) stating the reason, and should obtain a gate pass from the Principal/ Supervisors. This must be presented to the Class Teacher at the time of leaving. Parents must make arrangements for their children to go home in case of an emergency, and should also inform the school if there is any change in their address and / or telephone numbers.
- 10. No Short leave will be granted during the test duration after the test is over. It is advised that the child takes leave and rests if not feeling well.
- 1. Absence from school breaks the continuity in the learning process of a child. It is the duty of a parent/ guardian to inform the school in advance about his /her ward’s absence from the school. However under unavoidable circumstances the school accepts the leave applications submitted later. Certain rules regarding absence have to be observed by the students as well as the parents to keep discipline and the system of the school in order
- 2. It is compulsory for students to maintain 75% attendance during the course of the Academic Session, to enable them to appear for the final examination.
- 3. Certificate will be awarded to students with 100% attendance.
- 4. Students with less than 75% attendance may be permitted to appear for the final examination only on medical grounds.
1. LEAVE FOR ONE DAY:
- The application must be given the previous day or earlier. However in case of any emergency the application with reason of absence must be produced when the student comes to school the next day. Parents should fill up the Record for Non-Attendance, in the Almanac regularly for each absence to keep a record of their ward’s regularity in school.
2. LEAVE FOR MORE THAN ONE DAY:
- 1. Students who have been on leave for more than one day i.e. 2, 3, 4 or 5 days must give a satisfactory reason for their absence in their application.
- 2. Students who have been on leave for more than 5 days due to illness have to bring a Medical Certificate from a registered medical practitioner at the time of rejoining school.
- 3. Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than 5 consecutive days renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of a fresh admission fee.
LATE ARRIVAL IN SCHOOL
- 1. School gate will close 10 minutes after the 1st bell rings
- 2. Three late arrivals in a month would lead to strict disciplinary action.
- 1. One clear calendar month’s notice in writing, or a month’s fees in lieu of such notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.
- 2. Those who leave the school in May, must in all cases pay the fees for the month of June.
- 3. Transfer certificates are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.
- 4. Students can be asked to leave the school on grounds of indiscipline and bad conduct.
- 5. A student who fails twice will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school.
VALUE EDUCATION AND OTHER ACTIVITIES
- Teaching children values has become a subject of deep interest, powerful concern and enormous priority. Our endeavour is to shape the destiny of India in our classrooms by including ethical and moral concerns in the curriculum, and imparting a value based education to our students, that builds character, promotes integrity, and produces behaviour that is beneficial to the society at large.
The school library is open to all bona-fide students of the school on all working days. All classes are provided with at least one library period per week. Students have to observe the following rules:
- 1. One book is issued for a period of one week at a time.
- 2. They must maintain absolute silence in the library.
- 3. If the books are returned late without a valid reason, the borrowing facility is withdrawn for 2 weeks.
- 4. Books marked, disfigured or damaged, will have to be replaced or paid for by the borrower. In case the book is lost the borrower has to pay a penalty charge.
- 5. The library has an open shelf system and students must help to maintain order and organization in the different shelves. They must put the books on the table after consultation, and not just anywhere on the shelves.
- 6. Students are not allowed to bring their personal books or belongings into the library.
- 7. Any child found damaging or defacing a book will be debarred from using the library for the whole academic year.
- 1. The school has got its own buses and provides transport facility to the students. Those who want to avail this facility are advised to state the same in the admission form at the time of admission in the beginning of the session. Subject to above, the school may make transport arrangements for the students to and from the school.
- 2. No student shall be allowed to use the school bus one way, without prior permission. In every case, the bus fee will be charged for both ways.
- 3. The school management does not undertake any responsibility, whatsoever for any damage or injury which may be sustained by the student as a result of accident either in the school premises or in the conveyance provided by the school or in any other manner. The school management however, takes all precautions to see that the students are safe, as long as they remain in their custody.
1. AVAILABILITY OF TRANSPORT FACILITY:
- 1. Transport will be available depending on the number of students from any particular area. In case the school transport is not available, the parents will have to make their own arrangements.
- 2. Violation of any rule or code of conduct mentioned below may result in fine/debarring of the transport facility of the student.
2. ROUTE/BUS STOP/BUS TIMING:
- 1. The route is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is subject to change. No diversion / extension will be entertained on existing routes.
- 2. The drivers are authorized to stop buses at designated stops only, unless otherwise directed by the Bus- in- charge.
- 3. Regarding any change of bus stop, the guardian must intimate the Transport in-charge, one month in advance.
- 4. The student should reach the respective bus stop five minutes before the stipulated time.
- 5. Buses will not wait for any latecomer.
- 6. Parents will not be allowed to take their ward along with them without prior intimation to the Class Teacher and, Transport in-charge when they visit the school for any purpose.
3. GENERAL CONDUCT AND BEHAVIORAL ISSUES:
- 1. No student is allowed to eat any kind of eatables in the bus.
- 2. Discarding trash or food either inside or outside the bus is not permitted.
- 3. Unruly behavior like shrieking or shouting is strictly prohibited.
- 4. Students will be held responsible for any damage to buses caused by their negligence or vandalism and will be charged fine accordingly.
- 5. Courteous behavior is expected all the time.
- 6. The bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the bus.